Woven Top Handle, Old Rose
This bag is really a labor of love! From cutting by hand each of the Piñatex straps to making the biaxial weave and finally the construction. It takes approximately 5 hours to make one of these checkered bags. (Pattern cutting, weaving and assembly, dyeing handles, painting edges, finishing touches).
- Materials: Piñatex, an innovative textile made from pineapple leaf fiber. Canvas lining. Magnetic snap clasp. Hand dyed cotton handles.
- One interior zipper pocket and two interior slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 11.5" W, 8" H, 4.5" D.
- Handle drop: 5".
- Body: soft structure.
- Every bag is handmade from my home studio in Houston, TX.
- Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- International orders usually take between 6-10 business days to arrive once shipped.